THC Gummies are a cannabis-infused product that can be used as a natural alternative to smoking or vaporizing marijuana. THC is the chemical in marijuana that gets users high, and since this type of product is made with varieties of cannabis plants rather than simple THC, they’re much more potent than regular pot brownies or joints.
They’re also a lot easier to consume sometimes, especially if one doesn’t want the high from marijuana. THC gummies are a type of candy that is infused with THC. Most of these products are made using CBD oil derived from industrial hemp plants. For more details about the best THC gummies for stress support, you can stay focused and grab a better understanding.
How Do THC Gummies Work?
Like all types of cannabis-infused products, THC gummies work differently from traditional marijuana. Here’s how they work and how you can use them to manage your symptoms:
- THC, the active ingredient contained in marijuana and hemp plants, is absorbed through the mouth in a concise amount of time. Typically, the first effect users feel is that the product takes about 15 minutes to take effect. However, depending on the dosage and other factors, that initial hit may be handled within 10 minutes or longer.
- Once the gummies are ingested, it takes about 2 to 3 hours for effect to hit.
- Effects from THC gummies last anywhere from 6 to 8 hours, depending on how much was ingested and what dosage was used.
- THC gummies come in various forms and can be consumed alone or with your favorite drink. The most common flavors are chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla, but each company tends to add its unique twist.
- They are also commonly sold in marijuana dispensaries and other outlets, like dried cannabis flowers.
- Because THC gummies are a type of edible product, they can be pretty potent. Unfortunately, many people who’ve tried them, especially those new to all forms of marijuana, find that the potency is too much for them to handle. Others report that they last longer than expected and need more frequent doses to maintain a balance between their pain and other symptoms.
- Sometimes, it can take a user anywhere from an hour to two hours to feel the effects of their THC gummies. Therefore, users need to be prepared and know what they’re getting into before consuming them.
- Along with being potent and sometimes unpredictable in terms of how strong they are, THC gummies are also slow-acting. In some cases, users find it hard to differentiate between the effects of their THC gummies and the impact they feel from a standard dose of marijuana.
It’s important to remember that THC gummies are highly concentrated, and you should never eat too many. Though typically sold in packs of 1-2 at a time, it’s sometimes tempting to buy them if they’re on sale or being given away free. Try to understand the working of THC gummies so that you can have better knowledge about these gummies and have a significant impact on your decisions and experiences.