Mac Miller's death ruled accidental overdose of fentanyl, cocaine, and alcohol

Mac Miller's death ruled accidental overdose of fentanyl, cocaine, and alcohol

Mac Miller's death ruled accidental overdose of fentanyl, cocaine, and alcohol

The death was ruled as accidental, and resulted from a mix of fentanyl, cocaine and ethanol (alcohol).

The Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner revealed today that the 26-year-old died from mixed drug toxicity. The manner of death was certified an accident.

Less than a month before his death, Miller crashed his vehicle into a utility pole and fled the scene.

Law enforcement sources say it was clear to paramedics that Mac was dead long before they arrived.

Miller died in September 2018 and was found in his San Fernando Valley home. During the 911 call, his assistant said that Miller was "blue". He had blood coming from one of his nostrils.

The publication reports a coroner categorised it as an accidental overdose. The list of pills recovered in the home includes Xanax, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and Adderall. The rapper died from accidentally overdosing on a mixture of fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol. A rolled $20 bill with "powdery residue" was found in the artist's right pocket.

A person close to Miller, whose real name was Malcolm James McCormick, said he had spent the evening watching football.

Last week, a number of musicians performed a tribute concert for Miller in Los Angeles. Days before his death, there were reports that he had broken up with his girlfriend, the singer Ariana Grande.

Related news