Sex assault case against Kevin Spacey dropped by Los Angeles prosecutors

Sex assault case against Kevin Spacey dropped by Los Angeles prosecutors

Sex assault case against Kevin Spacey dropped by Los Angeles prosecutors

The district attorney's office has yet to charge any of the accused.

In April, Los Angeles County prosecutors began investigating the allegations against Spacey.

Prosecutors are reviewing a second case against Spacey that includes allegations he attacked a man in Malibu in October 2016.

Spacey, who was artistic director at the Old Vic theatre in London between 2004 and 2015, has faced a number of repercussions since allegations of sexual assault against him emerged.

She told TheWrap that she was 18 at the time of the alleged rape, which she claimed happened after Seagal invited her to a wrap party for the movie at his Beverly Hills home in 1993. "The allegations that have been made against Mr. Seagal are false and have no substantive material support", he said in the statement.

Actor Kevin Spacey speaks with the media at the premiere of Netflix's television series "House of Cards" at Alice Tully Hall in the Lincoln Center in New York City January 30, 2013.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney's office is declining to prosecute certain sex crime charges against Kevin Spacey, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Seagal has denied the accusations against him.

The Anderson case, which was investigated by the Los Angeles Police, involved a woman who claimed he assaulted her earlier this year.

Spacey is being investigated in the United Kingdom for six sexual assault claims over 22 years.

According to Variety, there is still one more case that the sheriff's department are reviewing regarding relating to the shamed House of Cards star. Since then, several men have come forward to report incidents involving the actor. He has largely retreated from public view since the allegations became public, and he was sacked from the hit Netflix series "House of Cards".

Related news